Welcome on the webpage of the accounting office eMDi - Marcin Długosz
Accounting Office eMDi is operating since 2002 specializing in servicing of non-governmental organizations.
We provide services for all third sector organizations (NGOs), foundations, associations, social cooperatives and related (personally or equity) businesses, both Polish and foreign throughout the country. We offer comprehensive services of accounting staff, and business consulting services provided on the premises or offices at the headquarters of the customer and the consultation and supervision of employees of the Client.
Additionally, we offer support for You in the process of obtaining and accounting of grants from national and international support institutions.
When concluding an agreement with our office You gain:
- reduction of accounting maintenance costs;
- predictable fixed monthly fee for services;
- full liability for errors (OC office);
- tax optimization;
- financial reports.
Many years of cooperation with non-governmental organizations result in an excellent knowledge of the third sector, enabling professional service accounting and tax optimization support as well as support in decision-making processes in organizations engaged in economic activities.
For organizations which are logging subsidies and grants, we offer:
- Support on the stage of budgeting new projects, eg. a needs analysis and commitment of resources in staff and equipment for the project;
- Analysis of the possibility of changes, optimizing budgets already being executed
- The design of plan of accounts and the method of recording data in the accounting system to ensure maximum usability of recorded data for accounting, reporting and settlement of the project;
- Adjustment of accounting policies and other internal regulations (eg. workflow, documentation, HR) to the requirements of projects, and to improve the efficiency of the organization and create a coherent system of data;
- Development of methodologies and tools for the calculation of expenditure financed from various sources (especially important in the case of staff expenditure);
- Preparation of additional tools such as spreadsheets and/or databases, which in the case of projects with large amounts of data are necessary for the smooth administration of the project, and especially to control the implementation of the budget, budgeting time, reporting project, various analyzes;
- Additional services: training / consultation on the use of MS Excel and Access, processing and merging data and organization data, eg .: serial correspondence, other reports on request.